We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset to plan, schedule, create, and share valuable content to engage with prospective clients and new team members. You’ll own our social channels, blog, newsletter, and also create collateral for sales and marketing efforts with a focus on measurable improvements across our readership, engagement, followers, and overall brand awareness.
- Research trends, audience behavior and derive insights about where to invest to reach out targets.
- Help determine valuable gated content (e.g. eBooks, how-to’s, and white papers)
- Research and implement SEO best practices.
Content Scheduling & Production
- Set publishing timelines from idea generation to publication
- Create and enforce deadlines according to the editorial calendar, coordinating with team members
- Plan when and how to repurpose content across media platforms
- Update the website, focusing on blog posts
- Ideate, draft and send monthly newsletters
- Create social media content, answer questions, and respond to comments
- Create sales and marketing collateral
Measurement / Analysis
- Ensure solid measurement is in place for the newsletter, website, and social media accounts
- Derive insights from Google Analytics and social media analytics platforms
- Adjust overall marketing strategy based on what is working
Working at Savas Labs
At Savas Labs, we prioritize a few things. We like people who are enjoyable to work with. We learn from and teach one another, and often the result is others learn as well either via blog posts, conference presentations, or social media. We dedicate time each week for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration. We encourage a flexible work schedule so long as we uphold our commitments to one another and our clients. We value openness and encourage our team members to push and recognize the boundaries of their expertise in a given area. We are honest, yet respectful; this is not a cut-throat environment, but rather a supportive one. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our work and we work hard. We value a work/life balance that keeps us productive and happy. We like to have fun and yet take our values seriously. We greatly embrace inclusivity. You’ll like it here.
- Competitive salary
- Profit share
- Health dental, and vision insurance covered at 100% for you and your family
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule
- Semi-annual team retreats
- Weekly team social and/or skillshare sessions
- Conference presentation and attendance opportunities
- Annual technology and health stipend
- Annual paid community service day